Jones ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery. ‘Where Art meets Science’
Jones ENT and Facial Plastic Surgery is where ‘art meets science’. Dr. Jones, originally from Shawnee, Oklahoma, is board certified in both ENT and Plastic and Reconstructive surgery. He sees patients with all types of medical and cosmetic problems in the face and head and neck areas. Areas of clinical focus include nose and airway surgery, rhinoplasty, facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, endoscopic sinus and salivary surgery, facial liposculpture, thyroid surgery, sleep apnea surgery, and skin cancer treatment.
Dr. Jones, a surgeon, is board certified in both Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He attended the University of Oklahoma undergraduate and medical school, where he graduated with honors and a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha medical society, respectively.
Dr. Jones completed his surgical internship and residency in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery (aka ENT) at the University of Virginia. He then completed a fellowship and second residency at the University of Pittsburgh in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Dr. Jones is an experienced surgeon with over 30 years of practice including:
- Assistant professor of Plastic Surgery, Washington University, St. Louis
- Founder & owner, Genesis Cosmetic Surgery and Laser Center
- Founder & owner, Genesis Medical Spa
- Co-founder, Genesis Institute for Preventive Medicine
- University of Massachusetts Community Medical Group
- St. Mary’s Physician Associates in Enid, OK
Having trained and practiced in both ENT and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Dr. Jones is uniquely qualified to treat a variety of facial and head and neck problems including general ENT problems and complex facial cosmetic and reconstructive problems.
His clinical interests include:
- General ENT
- Facial cosmetic surgery
- Facial reconstructive surgery
- Rhinoplasty and Nasal airway surgery
- Sinus Surgery
- Sleep Apnea Surgery
- Thyroid and Salivary Gland surgery
- Skin Cancer including Melanoma